Welcome to The Holding Company.
Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager Designate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and logical individual with the ambition to work for the
This key role requires an experienced web content and marketing person to concentrate on building on-line sales. This will be achieved by effectively managing the website, identifying other on line opportunities and ensuring promotions and other sales opportunities are effectively communicated t
• a minimum of 3 years experience within an e-commerce environment
• a good understanding of web based marketing including SEO, PPC, Email, Affiliate & etc
• a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
• experience in using web analytics packages and interpreting the data
• good design skills coupled with typography, layout and colour
• skills in Photoshop and Excel
• must have very good communication and writing skills with attention to detail
• be a strong team player with the ability to multi task
• be ambitious enough to make a difference
• Liaise with the Management to initiate campaigns
• Think of new features for the website and stay one step ahead of the competition
• Create and implement a rolling schedule of on-line advertising opportunities
• Ensure that all website house keeping is maintained
• Manage all marketing initiatives t
• Be analytical in your decision making process
This is a permanent and full time position. You will be based in our Head Office in
It is our policy to recruit the best possible person for each vacancy regardless of sex, race, creed or disability. Every recruitment decision is based on the individual applicant's suitability, experience, ability and potential.
The Company wishes to actively encourage and develop promotion opportunities for its staff. We therefore operate procedures designed to assist with individuals' career advancement throughout the business. Wherever possible, internal applications will be invited for current vacancies.
The future success of The Holding Company depends upon the quality of its employees. The Company is committed to the consistent application of its recruitment procedures in order to ensure an effective supply of quality applicants to meet its staffing requirements.
Finchley Industrial Centre
879 High Road
London N12 8QA
t: 020 8445 2888
f: 020 8445 1100