We are looking for an online web merchandiser to help shoppers find their way around The Holding Company website, to make their shopping simple with as few clicks as possible.
If a customer types wicker when they want to buy a wicker basket then they expect to find them with one click or two – they can then refine their choice by function, size and colour.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all our products are listed with clear, accurate information with good quality pictures
- Analyse and scrutinise the customer journey
- Predict customer behaviour and make the website easier to use
- Use Google Analytics to study customers clicking and buying habits
- Make promotions and offers to ensure maximum sales using email advertising
- Analyse customer search terms to analyse exactly what they want
- Monitor weekly trends of customer behaviour
What you will need:
- You will need to have some e-commerce on line experience
- Have you been an online marketing or merchandising assistant?
- Experience with Magento, Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Be able to create email newsletters
- Some experience in Google Analytics
- A lot of energy and ideas to keep the website growing and growing
Are you the right one?
- Do you love on-line shopping and wonder how it works?
- This job will combine the art and science of on-line shopping
- You should be commercially aware, thinking sales and how they can grow
- You must be creative and make our website utterly fantastic ensuring all product is beautifully presented
- Be prepared to change when ideas do not work and then implement another!
- Make fast adjustments and watch the results
What you will earn:
- Our salary range is negotiable
- Product discount
- Health Scheme option
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy to recruit the best possible person for each vacancy regardless of sex, race, creed or disability. Every recruitment decision is based on the individual applicant's suitability, experience, ability and potential. The Company wishes to actively encourage and develop promotion opportunities for its staff. We therefore operate procedures designed to assist with individuals' career advancement throughout the business. Wherever possible, internal applications will be invited for current vacancies. The future success of The Holding Company depends upon the quality of its employees. The Company is committed to the consistent application of its recruitment procedures in order to ensure an effective supply of quality applicants to meet its staffing requirements.